Governor Ralph Northam has lifted Virginia’s universal indoor mask mandate to align with new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stated fully vaccinated individuals can go without a mask in most public spaces. Governor Northam also announced that Virginia will ease all distancing and capacity restrictions on May 28th.
Business Changes & Updates
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, some businesses have changed their hours, services, and entry requirements. See below for a list of changes. We try to keep this list as accurate and as up-to-date as possible, however, calling the businesses ahead of time is always recommended to avoid any miscommunication.
- Patrick County Music Association Jamboree: No events are scheduled at this time
- Reynolds Homestead: Reservation-only tours of the home are offered every Sunday
- Stanburn Winery: Pre-ordered curbside pickup only with occasional open days posted on their Facebook in advance
- Restaurant at Chateau Morrissette Winery: Closed
- Nancy’s Candy Co. limit 20 customers at a time