These are the events for the selected day.
WILLIS GAP COMMUNTY CENTER OPEN JAM: EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm. Just minutes from Andy Griffith's hometown Mount Airty, NC (Mayberry) and just minutes from the Blue Ri
Come experience the Hometown Christmas Grand Christmas Tree Illumination on Main Street in Stuart on December 1st, 2017, from 5PM-9PM. The lighting will begin at 6PM on the Courthouse lawn, and shops will be open until 7PM. Bring your children to meet Santa and sing along with carolers from local churches. We are excited to see you there!
Friday Night at Grand Illumination - Participating Merchants (5PM - 8PM)
- Wanda's Estate Jewelry
- Mattie B's
- Quilted Colors
- Blue Ridge Furniture
- Marilyn's Florist
- Honduras Coffee Shop
- Main Street Cards & Gifts
- My Friend's Closet
- Home Comforts LLC
- Gingerbread Creations
Saturday - Participating Organizations/Merchants
- Stuart United Methodist Church Bazaar (8AM - 4PM)
- Pet Provisions --Pet Santa Pics (9AM - 1PM)
- Mistletoe Market (10AM - 1PM)
- SES PTO Winter Vendor Blender at the Elementary School (9AM - 2PM)
- Bengle Outlet
- US Cellular
- Bookmobile/Library Open House/Festival of Trees (10AM - 1 PM)
- Patrick County Chamber of Commerce/Creative Arts Center: Children's Craft (10AM - 12Noon)
- Get your FREE Hot Chocolate at On the Run
The Patrick County Chamber of Commerce will host the 2017 Festival of Trees event. Trees will be displayed at the Patrick County Branch Library, 116 W Blue Ridge Street, Stuart, VA. November 18th through January 1st.
The following agencies/organizations are participants at this year's event:
- Caring Hearts Free Clinic
- Patrick County Food Bank
- Patrick County Library/Bookmobile
- PARC Workshop
- One Family Productions
- Patrick County Alzheimer Group
Everyone is invited to visit the Patrick County Branch Library to view the display of beautifully themed-decorated trees and cast your vote for the tree you like best. One hundred percent of the proceeds from votes submitted will go to that organization.
On behalf of each of these six agencies/organizations, we appreciate your support!
For more information regarding the Festival of Trees contest, please contact the Patrick County Chamber of Commerce at 276-694-6012 or email them at email@example.com.